This is a fun project for people with Alzheimers disease. They loved doing this activity and were proud of their results.
Black constuction paper
silver or gold paint
1. Trace star with chalk on black paper
2. Put a blob of silver paint in center of star and have them fill in the star.
3. Make a design in star with white paint
4. Squeeze glue inside star making a design with glue
5. Sprinkle glitter over star holding over a big bowl to collect glitter.
6. Admire the sparkly stars
Trace onto black paper
Dick Blick Acyrilic